Tortoises die in St Brelade fire
https://diabetesfrees.com/starlix-review-recommendations-uses-and-dosage/ THREE tortoises have died after a fire at a home in St Brelade – but the blaze could have been even worse had it not been for the swift actions of a former firefighter.
Jalor 888 casino jackpot The Fire and Rescue Service received four calls from members of the public after the blaze broke out in a tortoise house next to the garden of a home off Rue des Genêts at around 2.20 am yesterday.
status de inicio de namoro Fuyang Firefighter Daniel Laurent said at its peak the fire would have been ‘quite large’ and illuminated homes in the area.
online roulette nur zum spass Three fire engines, two from St Helier and one from the Western Fire Station, were dispatched but by the time they arrived a former retained firefighter had extinguished much of the blaze with a garden hose and stopped it spreading to a nearby oil tank. Watch Commander Terry Noel said ‘thanks to the actions of the ex-firefighter the fire was virtually out’.
http://mp-webperformance.de/3805-dde46766-wellness-schwarzwald-single.html Although no people were injured, the Fire and Rescue Service confirmed that three tortoises had died.
http://pontooninsurance.com/974-cs29813-genuine-online-casino-australia.html Mr Laurent said firefighters were working on the assumption that an electrical fault in a small heat lamp had caused the blaze.
Read more at http://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2017/04/02/tortoises-die-in-st-brelade-fire/#f0IHcHkmsSgo71sB.99