Dons
News

Two pet tortoises start house fire in UK after knocking over heating lamp

Two pet tortoises start house fire in UK after knocking over heating lamp

Two tortoises caused a house fire by knocking over a heating lamp. Fordingbridge Fire Station manager Pete White holds both rescued tortoises, named Dinky and Toby.

ivermectin mectizan meditatively Two tortoises set an English house on fire after they knocked over a heating lamp.

proud ic gabapentin 300 mg Dinky and Toby caused thousands of dollars in damages to the property in Fordingbridge, England, on April 26, reports the Salisbury Journal.

Andradas the grand ivy online casino Rooms were left seriously smoke-damaged after one of the disorderly duo sparked the blaze.

site gay ariege Firefighters were called at 12:50 p.m. after the home owner, who has not been named, spotted flames in one of the rooms.

Chelles ivermectin injection for cattle and swine Crews raced inside and safely retrieved the land-living reptiles.

dapsone gel for acne Murtajāpur « The whole house was full of smoke and there was a reasonable fire going in the room. It is a first for the crew – we’ve never had to deal with tortoises before, » said firefighter Peter White.

« I popped back round to see them and the owners have taken them to the vets and say they are all fine, » he added.

Toby has been in the family since the 1950s and Dinky has lived with them since the mid-1980s.